Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend Round-Up

Went to a bridal shower for a dear family friend.  I grew up next door too her and then our parents bought houses on the same street together! We have been friends with since birth pretty much. Her family are such greeat people and I feel so lucky to have them around. It is so nice to still be able to be a part of the special moments in there lives! Can't wait for the wedding next month!

 Then I got in a little xmas shopping with my mom and sister! It is so nice to have my parents back out east. I missed them so much and it will be nice for us all to be settled so close to each other!

We put off Christmas tree cutting till next Sunday and I can barely wait! I'll be spending next weekend out at my parents new house helping unpack and bset up their new place. Should be a fun little girls weekend with my mom, just what I need it's been too long!

Been getting really excited top take full advantage of Ottawa winter this year. Googled some pictures of the canal yesterday that got me all amped up!





Also  came across this really cool poster for the 1895 Ottawa winter carnival!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Photobucket

No comments: