Monday, June 21, 2010

ATTENTION LURKERS

Alright so I get about 150 views a day on here and 300 on days when I blog. Yet there are maybe only about 3 or 4 of you who comment on a regular basis!

I figured a lot of this might be due to some of you not having google accounts since I recieve lots of emails in response to my blogs. So I made it so that ANYONE can comment on my blogs. I really love the feed back and love to hear what you guys would like to see more of in my blogs and just like the general love!

So please comment on my blogs you that enjoy!

I am thinking in August I will run a contest for my readers. Every time you comment on a blog over the summer you will get a ballot entered into the draw and come August long weekend I will pull a winner from the ballots!

So keep up the lurking and get to commenting!

5 comments:

MikeyRox2006 said...

I will comment now that don't need an account to. :]

Unknown said...

Seeing as how you worked a buch to make this blog rad I sure hope you will :p

Unknown said...

<3, but i have an a/c, read in google reader.

Unknown said...

lurk lurk lurk

Lilly Holiday Mother of the House of Pink BoomBox said...

I feel the same way when I post stuff I know people are reading it....they tell me they do later and zero comments is effen weird with that many hits, it's like really you have nothing to say about that?